Competitions will take place in park «Serebranyi bor», Beach #3 «La Plage»
Park «Serebryanyi bor», Beach #3 «La Plage»
By public transport:
Metro station "Polezhaevskaya", the first car from the center. Exit the glass doors to the right, then go to the left in the direction of Khoroshevskogo highway.
Reach the public transport stop "Metro Polezhaevskaya".
You will need taxi # 390. Go 15-20 minutes to the final stop "Beach # 3".
01. Register your profile on The CWSA association website: www.competitivewakesurfing.com
* Already registered members of the association must go to paragraph 02 (if you cannot remember the login, use the “Forgot your password?” function to recover. If you cannot recall the login, please write to email@example.com)
02. Go to profile and pay for membership by clicking on the Renew / Upgarde Membership link in the profile menu
* For information:
“Single event membership” - if you participate only in our event (one-time membership for the amateur category - $ 35, outlaw / pro - $ 65) “Annual membership” - to participate in several competitions held by THE CWSA in 2019 (annual membership for amateur category - $ 50, outlaw / pro - $ 100)
03. After payment go to Events in the profile menu, select "Register for an Event"
The page will show available registration options.
Select the style and click "Add to Cart"
You can pay in two ways: by credit card or via PayPal service. If you have problems with payment via PayPal, please contact PayPal support directly.
* After payment, you must go to the profile and fill out ALL fields, including adding a photo. Missing information will result in an error message when trying to register.
Importnat!!! Registration is completed only after the payment. PayPal email with details of a successful transaction are confirmation of successful registration.
Wakesurfing is the fastest growing direction of surfing. There are no prohibitions and rules. Only freedom and constant mastering of skill.
This direction helps to realize the dream of surfing in any place where there is no ocean and waves. The boat, the wave created by him, the surfboard, the city's reservoir is all that is needed to practice wakesurfing.
Moscow Wakesurf Cup '19 will bring together the best Russian and foreign athletes. A prize fund has been prepared for the participants, for which the real struggle will take place!
The races will be held 10-15 meters from the coast, so the audience will fully enjoy the skill of the riders. A video broadcast of the races, organized directly from the boat, will allow you to see the tricks in detail.
Registration and entry to the event is FREE!
Создание и разработка студия АльфаМега